Membership at Fellowship Church is not about adding your name to a roster; it's about connecting with people and the vision of the church.
Experience the Difference
We invite you to come to Fellowship Church several times to see and experience the difference our church can make in your life. If Fellowship Church seems like the church of you, we encourage you to attend our Foundations of Fellowship Membership Class.
Foundations of Fellowship
In this 2-hour session, Pastors John and Shandra Youell cover:
The class ends with an opportunity to make your connection to and membership in the church official.
- our statements (purpose and beliefs)
- our strategy (reaching the lost and helping members grow) and,
- our structure (how the church is organized and the unique way we view church membership.)
When can I attend?
We offer Foundations of Fellowship every month. Check the Online Calendar for the next opportunity. A nursery is provided.
What's the next step?
After Foundations, you'll want to get started on the Fellowship Church Growth Path, a series of classes and events designed to empower each believer to follow God's unique purpose for his or her life.
We encourage you to:
- Attend a weekend service and First Wednesday.
- Commit to a small group where you can build relationships.
- Attend our Discovery Seminar to learn how God can use the unique combination of your personality and giftings to bring purpose to your life.